Linking Facebook credentials using Data Streams to access Facebook Pages data in the Cognetik Cloud Connector
Due to some technical updates Facebook made to their platform, Tableau is currently unable to link Facebook credentials. As a result, linking Facebook credentials in any web connector (including our own) is now affected.
Keep in mind that this only needs to be done once and after this process is complete, you will be able to use the Connector in Tableau to extract Facebook data:
- Log in here using the same Cognetik credentials you use to access the Cognetik Cloud Connector.
- Choose to access Data streams
- In the upper right corner, click on your username, and select ‘App Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- Choose the ‘Data Connectors’ tab.
- Scroll all the way down to the Facebook Pages section and click ‘Link’.
- Insert your credentials and your account should be linked
Access the Cognetik Cloud Connector in Tableau and check the credential list for your Facebook Pages account. You can now create your query.