Removing credentials that were previously linked in Data Streams
In order to remove a credential that has been linked in the Data Streams, follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Data Streams account and make sure you are in the right space (the space where you've previously linked your credential).
If needed, change the space using the selector in the upper right corner.
2. Click on your username in the upper right corner.
3. Select ‘App settings’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Go to the ‘Data Connectors’ tab and scroll down until you reach the credential you want to unlink.
5. Once you’ve reached the credential you want to remove, click the trash icon next to it.