1. Log into your Cognetik account (if you don't remember your password, click the 'I forgot my password' link under the Log in button and proceed with typing in your email address and make sure to check your spam folder if you can't find the reset email in your inbox).
2. In the upper right corner, click on the arrow next to your name and select ‘Settings’.
3. If you are already logged into the app, click on your name in the upper right corner, and select ‘Profile’.
4. Once you’ve reached the ‘Profile’ page, scroll down to the ‘Change Password’ section.
5. Add your current password, your new password, keeping in mind that your password needs to contain 8 or more characters (including 1 digit, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 special character). Once all this criteria is met, a new password confirmation field is activated. Make sure your passwords match and hit ‘Save’.
How to change your Cognetik password (video)