A step-by-step guide on how to use the DoubleClick connector, from linking your credentials to building a query
Here's how to use the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Connector:
- In Tableau, first log in to the Cognetik Web Data Connector. For help logging in, see the Quick Start section.
- Click 'Link a New Credential', choose the DoubleClick logo, and enter your credentials. See this article on how to link your credentials.
- Build your query. Choose the Provider (the data source: DoubleClick), the Credentials (your DCM login info), the Report type, the Account, and select a specific Campaign.
- Now select your dimensions, metrics, segments, and additional settings. Before you click submit, you can get a quick view of your data with the Preview function.
- Once everything looks good, go ahead and click Submit.