A step-by-step guide to link your YouTube account as a Data Source in Data Streams
After signing up for Data Streams, you need to link your YouTube credentials to set YouTube as a data source.
Here’s how you do that:
1. Click ‘SET DATA EXTRACT SOURCE.’
2. Choose ‘YouTube’ from the drop-down menu.
3. After choosing your platform, click ‘Link.’
4. Insert your Google credentials that have access to the YouTube account you want to set as a Data Source.
5. Grant the app permission to access your Google data by clicking ‘Allow.’
Your accounts are linked and you can now start building your stream.
How to Link Your YouTube Credentials in Data Streams (video)