A step-by-step guide to link your YouTube account as a Data Source in Data Streams
After signing up for Data Streams, you need to link your YouTube credentials to set YouTube as a data source.
Here’s how you do that:
1. Click ‘SET DATA EXTRACT SOURCE.’
2. Choose ‘YouTube’ from the drop-down menu.
3. After choosing your platform, click ‘Link.’
4. Insert your Google credentials that have access to the YouTube account you want to set as a Data Source.
5. Grant the app permission to access your Google data by clicking ‘Allow.’
Your accounts are linked and you can now start building your stream.