A step-by-step guide to link your Google Analytics account as a Data Source in Data Streams
After signing up for Data Streams, you need to link your Google Analytics credentials to use Google Analytics as a data source.
Here’s how you do that:
1. Click ‘SET DATA EXTRACT SOURCE.’
2. Under 'Connect to a New Data Source', choose ‘Google Analytics’ from the drop-down menu.
3. After choosing your platform, click ‘Link.’
4. Insert your Google credentials that have access to the Google Analytics account you want to set as a data source.
5. Grant the app permission to access your Google data by clicking ‘Allow.’
Your accounts are linked and you can now start building your stream.
How to link Google Analytics credentials in Data streams (video)