Linking your data warehouses credentials (Amazon Redshift, MySQL, MS SQL, Teradata, Snowflake, and PostgreSQL) in Data Streams
After setting up your Data Source, you need to set your Data Destination block.
1. Click the Data Destination block.
2. Choose the Data Warehouse you want to link from the drop-down menu.
3. Click 'Link.'
4. Fill out the form and click 'Submit.'
- The alias can be any name that helps you identify this credential in the Data Streams app.
- The server address is the address where your server is found. It can be a fully qualified name or IP address.
- The Port is automatically populated based on the Data Warehouse you chose.
- Username and Password - the Data Warehouse credentials.
5. After linking your credentials, you can now go ahead and choose a database to move your data into, from the drop-down menu in the 'Database' field.
6. You now have to choose to either move your data into an existing Table within the database your chose, or create a new one.
*If you choose an existing table, proceed by selecting a Table from the drop-down menu, and hit 'Submit'.
*If you choose to create a new table, name the new table you want to create, and hit 'Submit'.
You can now move forward to the 'Schedule and Date Range' section.