Troubleshooting being unable to access your Facebook Ads account in Cognetik
After linking your Facebook credentials in Cognetik’s Cloud Connector, you should be able to access your Facebook Ads account from the 'Account' field in the connector.
However, if you are unable to access it, here's a list of possible reasons and solutions.
- Make sure you follow the steps in this article on linking your Facebook credentials.
- Make sure you linked the Facebook account that has permissions to the Facebook Ads account you are trying to access in Cognetik, or that your access hasn't been revoked. Ask the Facebook Ad account admin to grant you access to that specific account. Here's how you add people to a Facebook Ads account. Note: Any role can access the the Facebook Ads data using the Cognetik Cloud Connector.
- If you're still unable to access your Facebook Ads account using the connector, try unlinking your Facebook credentials from the 'Credential list' and relinking your credentials.
- If you still can't access your Facebook Ads account:
- Remove the Cognetik app from your Facebook app list.
- Unlink your Facebook credentials in Cognetik’s Cloud Connector.
- Relink your Facebook credentials.
- Check the settings for the Cognetik app to make sure that all the access boxes are checked.
If you need help accessing your Facebook Page, contact support via the messenger box on our Support Center or on our website.