A step-by-step guide on how to link your Bing Ads credentials in the Cognetik Cloud Connector
After accessing the connector and creating a Cognetik account, , you need to link your Bing Ads (Microsoft) credentials in order to bring your data into Tableau.
Here’s how you do that:
- In the Data Connector field, choose 'Bing Ads', then click the 'Link' button.
2. Enter your Bing Ads (Microsoft) credentials and click ‘Next.’
3. The query page is displayed, and you can now query the data you need.
- In the Data Source field, choose 'Bing ads' and click the 'Go to Next Step' button.
- On the credential page, click the 'Link' button.
- Enter your Bing Ads (Microsoft) credentials and click ‘Next.’
The first step of the Cognetik Cloud Connector (Wizard Mode) query is displayed and you can now request query the data you need.