After signing up for Data streams, you need to link your Google Analytics credentials in order to use Google Analytics as a data source.
Here’s how you do that:
- Click ‘SET DATA EXTRACT SOURCE’
2. Choose ‘Google Analytics’ from the drop-down menu
3. After choosing your platform, click ‘Link’
4. Insert your Google credentials that have access to the Google Analytics account you want to set as a data source.
5. Grant the app permission to access your Google data by clicking ‘Allow’.
Your accounts are linked and you can now start building your stream.