After setting up your Data Source, you need to set your Data Destination block.
- Click the Data Destination block
2. Choose the Data Warehouse you want to link from the drop-down menu
3. Click 'Link'
4. Fill out the form and click 'Submit'
- The alias can be any name that helps you identify this credential in the Data Streams app.
- The server address is the address where your server is found. It can be a fully qualified name or IP address.
- The Port is automatically populated based on the Data Warehouse you chose.
- Username and Password - the Data Warehouse credentials
5. After linking your credentials, you can now go ahead and choose a database to move your data into, from the drop-down menu in the 'Database' field.
6. You now have to choose to move your data into an existing Table withing the database your chose, or creating a new one.
*If you choose an existing table, proceed by selecting a Table from the drop-down menu, and hit 'Submit'.
*If you choose to create a new table, name the new table you want to create, and hit 'Submit'.
You can now move forward to the 'Schedule and Date Range' section.