After linking your Facebook credentials in Cognetik’s Cloud Connector, you should be able to access your Facebook Page from the 'Account' field in the connector.
However, if you are unable to access it, here's a list of possible reasons and solutions.
- Make sure you follow the steps in this article on linking your Facebook credentials.
- Make sure you linked the Facebook account that has rights to the Facebook Page you are trying to access in Cognetik’s Cloud Connector. Also, Make sure you have rights to the Facebook page you're trying to access, as your access might have been revoked. Ask the page owner to grant you access to that specific page. Here's how you add people to a Facebook Page. (Note: Any role can access the the Facebook Pages data using the Cognetik Cloud Connector.)
- If you're still unable to access your Facebook Page using the connector, try unlinking your Facebook credentials from the 'Credential list' and relinking your credentials.
- If you still can't access your Facebook Page:
- remove the Cognetik app from your Facebook app list,
- unlink your Facebook credentials in Cognetik’s Cloud Connector
- relink your Facebook credentials
- check the settings for the Cognetik app to make sure that all the access boxes are ticked.