Here's how to use the Facebook Pages Connector:
1. Access the Connector in Tableau, insert your credentials and click 'LOGIN'.
2. Click 'Link a New Credential' and choose the Facebook logo.
3. Enter your Facebook credentials and click 'Log In'.
4. Choose the Provider (the data source: Facebook Ads), the Credentials (your Facebook login info), the Report type (AdAccount, Campaign, AdSet), the Account, then you can select a specific Campaign (for Campaign or AdSet reports) or Post (for AdSet reports).
5. Now select your dimensions, metrics and additional settings. Before you click submit, you can get a quick view of your data with the Preview function.
6. Once everything looks good, go ahead and click Submit.
7. After submitting your query, your data needs to be updated in Tableau. Click 'Update Now'.