Here’s how you do that:
- Go to 'Link a new credential' and then select Adobe Analytics from the data source list.
2. Enter your Adobe Analytics Username and Secret and then click ‘Link’.
*Username format is username:company and the secret is 32 characters long.
To find your Adobe Analytics login details (username and secret), follow the steps below:
- In your Adobe Analytics account, under Admin - click User Management
2. Click Edit Users, and scroll down to Web Services Credentials
3. After linking your credentials. the query page is displayed and you can now query the data you need.
Note: In order to access your Adobe Analytics account using our connector, your Adobe account needs to be API-enabled by the account admin.