Here’s how you do that:
1. Go to 'Link a new credential' and then select Adobe Analytics from the data source list.
2. Enter your Adobe Analytics Username and Secret and then click ‘Link’.
*Username format is username:company and the secret is 32 characters long.
To find your Adobe Analytics login details (username and secret), follow the steps below:
- Log in to Adobe Analytics
- Click on the Account Profile icon > Edit Profile in the top right corner of the screen
- On the Account Information page, under Web Services, you’ll see the Username and Shared Secret. If you don’t see it, ask someone with Admin rights to give you access to Web Services.
In order to use the Adobe Analytics connector, your Adobe account needs to be API-enabled by the account admin. Here's a screenshot that should help your admin enable your Adobe account.
3. The query page is displayed and you can now query the data you need.